Saturday 13 October 2012

Maroon

Absolutely everyone is wearing wine maroon clothes around campus.


Dani, Politics and Modern Languages, got her leggings in H&M, €10; jumper in H&M, €25; cardigan in New Look, €25; scarf in Penny's, €10; and shoes in Penny's or New Look or maybe H&M. I'd never heard of New Look. Looks like they're all over Dublin/Ireland in various shopping centres for the past two years. 

Dani never wears her hair down in college. She wore it down one night out last week but it "gets irking when it's down all night."

"...sweet, sweet, yeah, that's perfect. Thanks, mom, goodbye."

Paddy, SU Campaigns Officer, self-described "fashion icon to the masses", actual Politics and History student. He got his cardigan for €35 in H&M;  the t-shirt's from Penny's but I'm supposed to lie and say River Island/Armani; jeans are Top Man, €37; Cons from Footlocker, €65; and belt Penny's.

He said something about Footlocker but I can't read my own handwriting. I didn't ask him about his hair, but I promise to do a feature on guys' hair  unashamedly just to figure out how to manage my own.



Joey, reading English, in the Tribune office in the Arts Block. We didn't really talk. I was in there checking the archives for fashion coverage in times passed. So stay tuned for some outdated fashion advice.

I wanted five photos so I could make a joke saying wearing maroon means you will be loved but I'm not quite in the swing of taking photos of strangers yet. It's a bit daunting and I don't have moves like Jagger. So you'll just get this, love.