Wednesday 24 October 2012

Pre-Halloween

Here are a few of my better fancy-dress outfits:


For Halloween 2010 I went as a dickhead. As in, from the video Being a Dickhead's Cool:


I went all out: grew a moustache; bought a low-cut vest, purple leggings, the Game Boy; wore loafers (my Dubes) without socks; drew on the sailor-tat; got the pair of empty frames and the Polaroid app on my iPhone; tried to get a plus-one for a gig, went to a warehouse rave; and drank Kopparberg. It was very well received.

The previous year was my pun-extraordinaire:


I am a demon in the sack.

The following isn't Halloween but for a party I threw earlier this year, "Saturday Night's Best B-themed Bash", I went as Bruce Wayne:


and then midway through the party, I changed into...


In the foreground you can see the burglar that I fought off. The video hasn't made it to YouTube yet but it's full of amazingly awesome alliteration, appropriate to apprehending an assailant in such attire.

Back when I was cool had dreads, I tried to dress as Bosco.


That could've been better. That whole night could've been better.

Of course, the plan this year was to dress as a lifeguard or as Rambo but I left it too late. I'm going to whip out some fabric paints and work some magic with an idea I've got. I'll throw up photos after.